“The Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO) have formally launched a new eCFR website. Over the last few years, OFR and GPO developed significant improvements that are now available on the new eCFR website, including the ability to:
- Show which sections have been recently updated.
- Display and compare previous versions of text.
- Link references between content within the CFR and the Federal Register.
- Link references within the content to the United States Code.
- Jump directly to text by entering a citation in the “Go to CFR Reference” box.
- Provide expandable tables that are scrollable.
- View higher-quality images.
- Find documents with an improved search engine.
- Create a ‘My eCFR’account to receive notifications when selected areas of the eCFR are updated.
- Present text in a new, more readable format with the ability to create links to lower levels of the codification.
Read the “Getting Started” page for a comprehensive introduction to the main features of the new website…”