National Security Strategy of the United States of America December 2017 – full text – This is a congressionally mandated report.
- President Donald J. Trump Announces a National Security Strategy to Advance America’s Interests
- Summary of the Strategy
- Announcement of the Strategy
- The New York Times – Trump National Security Strategy Sees U.S. Confronting China and Russia – “The strategy Mr. Trump plans to outline Monday is at odds with the often warm relations the president enjoys with the leaders of China and Russia.”
- The Hill – WH official: ‘I can’t say’ Trump has read entire national security strategy
- National security spokesman Michael Anton: “I can’t say that he has read every line and every word” http://cnn.it/2kKiZiHQ
- Washington Post – Trump national security strategy casts China, Russia as competitors “President Trump said China and Russia want to realign global power in their interests, and he framed a new U.S. national security strategy that casts his election as a pivot from failed economic policies and negotiating strategies.