In Custodia Legis: “For this release the Congress.gov Enhancements include:
Enhancement – Advanced Legislation Search – Committee selection pages list all names
- When you choose all Congresses on the Advanced Legislation Search, the committee selection pages show committee name changes.
Enhancement – Search Results Navigation – Page through all amendments for a specific bill
- From the Amendments tab of a bill with more than one amendment (for example, HR2810), click on an amendment in the list to see the full amendment record.
- Use arrows to move to next or previous amendment without needing to return to the list.
- Use Back to Amendments link to return to the list on the amendments tab of the bill.
Enhancement – Congressional Record Index Navigation – Page through all entries
- Use arrows to move to next or previous entry in the Congressional Record index without needing to return to the main index page.
- Use Back to Results link to return to your search results, or to the main index page if you are browsing.
- Click on totals in each cell to see legislation with newly added information…”