Published: November 2022 View Executive Summary (PDF) – View Full Report (Members-Only)
“This report is meant to serve as a point-in-time “check-in” for the privacy profession. What does the average privacy office look like in 2022? We asked our global membership to complete the 29-question governance survey. Over the course of 10 weeks, more than 700 responded from more than 40 countries. This year’s research focused on five key foundational areas of governance:
- Governance and operating model: The organizational structures, roles and responsibilities for managing the collection, use, retention, disclosure and disposal of personal data.
- Privacy strategy and planning: The activities undertaken by the privacy office to determine the strategic direction of the privacy office and its associated planning activities.
- Compensation management: The annual process of determining the compensation of privacy office staff.
- Budget management: The processes and activities supporting the development, approval and spending of annual privacy budgets.
- Performance metrics and monitoring: The processes and measurements to understand how the organization is performing against privacy strategy.”
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.