AALL: “The first results using the new U.S. News & World Report survey questions for law libraries were released in late March and have not been without controversy. What comes next? Join us, Friday, June 11, 2021 (11am – 12pm US/Central) for a discussion of the future of the U.S. News law library metrics with a distinguished panel of experts:
- Lisa A. Goodman (moderator), Executive Professor and Director of the Dee J. Kelly Law Library, Texas A&M University School of Law]
- Brian Leiter, Karl N. Llewellyn Professor of Jurisprudence and Director of the Center for Law, Philosophy, and Human Values at the University of Chicago Law School\Beth Adelman, Vice Dean for Legal Information Services and Director of the Charles B. Sears Law Library, University of Buffalo School of Law and member of the U.S. News Joint Task Force steering committee
- Leslie Street, Clinical Professor of Legal Research and Director of the Wolf Law Library, College of William & Mary Law School
- Attendees are invited to submit questions for potential consideration by the panel in advance when registering. We hope you will join us!
- All AALL members are welcome to attend. Register Now