Kevin O’Keefe – Lexblog: “via an existing entry or a footnote makes good sense. Contributing to the advancement of the law.
- Making reliable and credible legal information more accessible to legal professions and the public.
- Wikipedia appears on page one of Google’s search results forty-six percent of the time.
- Others are citing legal blogs, and perhaps yours, for Wikipedia entries and footnotes.
- Law blogs are a leading source on many subjects.
- Increases stature as a reliable authority.
- Law firms and legal marketing professionals scramble to get their blogs and blogs seen in any number of places. Some worthwhile, some not.
- Wikpedia is twelve percent of the Internet. It dwarfs any other source…”