The Corporate Research Project assists community, environmental and labor organizations in researching companies and industries. Our focus is on identifying information that can be used to advance corporate accountability campaigns.
We play this role by:
- producing unique research tools
- carrying out research projects, especially corporate and industry dossiers, for activist organizations and
- training activists in corporate research techniques.
Our research tools include:
- Guide to Strategic Corporate Research, an exhaustive guide to online sources.
- Dirt Diggers Digest, a weekly blog on corporate misconduct and how to research it.
The Corporate Research Project is an affiliate of Good Jobs First, which researches and promotes accountability standards for economic development subsidies given to corporations by state and local governments…”