“teachonline.ca was launched in 2010 as a resource for post-secondary educators in Ontario to find the latest information on new technology and new developments in online learning, as well as practical tools and resources to help them integrate technology in their teaching in a way that improves the learning experience for their students. teachonline.ca offers faculty and instructors access to:
- Profiles of 130 pockets of innovation that explore how faculty and staff at Ontario’s public colleges and universities are expanding and improving learning opportunities for students through online and blended learning opportunities;
- A growing collection of analyses, commentaries, resources, and practical advice that tracks the latest tools and trends in online learning in Ontario, Canada, and around the world;
- An expanding series of webinars in which expert practitioners address the issues of most concern to faculty and instructors, offering expertise, concrete guidelines and cautions on pedagogy, technology, and online learning.
- Links to extensive resources for training and development made available by Contact north | Contact Nord and on the websites of colleges and universities throughout Ontario.
- A regularly updated list of conferences around the world that focus on educational technology and teaching and learning.”