“While GPO has a long-standing commitment to preserving U.S. Government information, the work of GPO’s preservation program has not had a single home on the web until now. GPO is pleased to announce our new preservation page, where you can find:
- Information about preservation.
- Preservation plans and public policy statements.
- Guidance documents and best practices for preserving information.
- Consultation and collaboration with GPO Preservation.
- Preservation partnerships.
- Training and presentations.
- Developing Preservation Steward support services.
Access the page via the new purple Preservation tab at the top of every FDLP.gov web page. It will be frequently updated as new services and guidance documentation are developed.”