Via Google Trends – “On November 6, 2018, over 1,200 candidates will run for nearly 500 seats in the House of Representatives and US Senate. This is how the US is searching.” Resources include the following?
- Election searches: click on a State to find out more.
- Search data is an indication of curiosity in the subject or candidate. It should not be considered an indication of voter intent
- Search interest in elections tends to spike every two years in November in the United States, and reached an all-time high in November, 2016.
- What are the most commonly searched questions on voting and midterm elections in the United States?
- More data from the Election Databot, and other Trends pages…”